Initial contact and consultation
Before starting therapy, in addition to finding out if I am the right therapist for you, it’s important for us to first thoroughly assess and understand your specific needs and goals. To achieve this, I offer a bespoke approach – both in English and Polish – with an initial half price session.
In collaboration, we’ll explore your issues to establish and agree the most suitable type of therapy options for you. I will extensively explain my recommendations and you’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions. Together, we’ll agree on your goals, giving you a clear understanding of expected outcomes to then decide if you would like to start therapy with me.
Session duration and frequency
During your initial consultation, we’ll agree on the type, length and frequency of your therapy. Online and telephone sessions will also be covered and can be revisited later, if needed.
Clients are typically seen once a week for a 50 minute session, however your needs or other commitments might mean that you require more or less regular, or longer or shorter sessions. Sticking to regular therapy leads to achieving the best results, so clients are often seen on the same day and time each week for ease. I do however, understand this isn’t always possible in people’s lives. I am flexible with appointments and able to fit sessions around your work, leisure or travel schedules.
Results to expect from therapy
Each client will have different goals and results, based on their individual tailored therapy. Examples of the benefits to seeking therapy may include:
◦ Building self-awareness
◦ Recognising and understanding what is causing issues in your life and determining how to meet your needs to cope
◦ Achieving a greater balance between cognition and emotions to reach your potential of mind, body and sense of self
◦ Identifying triggers to unhelpful behaviours
◦ Learning new behaviours to improve relationships and your life in general
◦ Surpassing any accepted or pre-conceived limitations
◦ Positive goal setting
◦ Looking at life more openly and approaching challenges in better ways